St. Stephen the Martyr Catholic Cemetery
Contributed by B.J. Kemme

 The patrons of St. Stephens started the church about 1901 and the building was
completed in 1909. It consisted of three windowns on each side. In 1929 the church
was closed and the building was later dismantled and the land sold. The cemetery
was behind the church. It was located approximately at the corner of Miles St.
and Maple St. in Millersburg. Today the cemetery is behind and possibly under a
pole building on private property. St. Stephen the Martyr Church first mass was August 19, 1909 by Fr. Albin.

Return to HomePage